TurboFire release, LA

TurboFire release, LA
Stacey Pena, Chalene Johnson, and me

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cougar Tales

I needed to pick up some underwear today at Macy's for my test shoot on Wednesday and lo and behold, an OC cougar crossed my path. I was hoping for a quick trip in and out of the store but as I got to the checkout, I could see this wouldn't be the case. The clerk began asking me "harmless" questions when she saw my Minnesota driver's license, if I lived in the area, how long I have been here, how I like it so far. My kind nature couldn't help but answer her politely with a smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have to keep an eye out for those cougars out there. I hear O.C. has its own breed.

    ReplyDelete

ChaLEAN Extreme Informercial

Here is my program! Are you using it? Do you want to? You should...get in touch with me and I will show you how!

Shaun T's INSANITY Sneak Peek

I cannot WAIT for this program to come out in early Summer 2009. It will be my follow-up to ChaLEAN Extreme. How many of YOU will join me? ;)