TurboFire release, LA

TurboFire release, LA
Stacey Pena, Chalene Johnson, and me

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My week in Orange County

I'm excited for this weekend because I will be going home to Minnesota for the first time since moving to Huntington Beach in mid-June. My parents have their 50th wedding anniversary so I'm looking forward to spending some time with them. Before that though I will be busy with several business meetings this week and a photo shoot with Ray John Pila. Check out his work at www.rayjohnpila.com

My apartment still looks pretty barren but I did make the effort to get a nice tv this week. Next project, replace the beach chairs with a nice couch or fold-out bed! Working on getting some plants for the balcony and I'm planning to bring back a kitten from Minnesota on my return flight!

Once I return to OC I will be submitting my new pictures to several local modeling agencies as well as going to their open calls in hopes of getting on a men's print board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChaLEAN Extreme Informercial

Here is my program! Are you using it? Do you want to? You should...get in touch with me and I will show you how!

Shaun T's INSANITY Sneak Peek

I cannot WAIT for this program to come out in early Summer 2009. It will be my follow-up to ChaLEAN Extreme. How many of YOU will join me? ;)