TurboFire release, LA

TurboFire release, LA
Stacey Pena, Chalene Johnson, and me

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally spring, and nutrition simplified


It's about time!! It was over 60 today so I went running after I got home from SNAP, then did LEAN 1 from ChaLEAN Extreme. I feel sore already...

I want to tell you more about the amazing new shake I have been taking each morning for breakfast. It is called Shakeology and there is a lot of information on it at www.shakeology.com. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now and my energy level has never been higher. Everyone else I have talked to who is taking it has said the exact same thing. It has SO many amazing health benefits, and although you can get it directly from me, I would absolutely continue to take it even if I did NOT sell it. I will be putting up a poster comparing Shakeology and Monavie very soon in SNAP so check it out!!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ChaLEAN Extreme Informercial

Here is my program! Are you using it? Do you want to? You should...get in touch with me and I will show you how!

Shaun T's INSANITY Sneak Peek

I cannot WAIT for this program to come out in early Summer 2009. It will be my follow-up to ChaLEAN Extreme. How many of YOU will join me? ;)