TurboFire release, LA

TurboFire release, LA
Stacey Pena, Chalene Johnson, and me

Friday, April 10, 2009

Motivation


People always ask me "How do you have so much energy?" and "Where do you get your motivation to work out?" My answer? MY RESULTS. My results give me energy; my energy gives me results. It's a continuous cycle that brings nothing but GOOD things. Every time I wake up in the morning, I ask myself "How will I improve my mind and body today?" Everyone has days when they don't feel like working out. It takes a certain mindset to exercise on these days...an attitude that comes with the faith of knowing how good you will feel when you are done. Once I start moving, I forget my current worries and everything is put into perspective. Exercise should not be a chore, it's a way of life. Make it a MUST DO, not an optional activity. Schedule your workouts in advance, or you will likely never get to them. When you work out consistently, I GUARANTEE it will change your mindset for the entire day. You will have more energy, look better, feel better, and tackle everything life throws at you a little bit easier. You will not only feel better about yourself PHYSICALLY, but your entire OUTLOOK ON LIFE will improve. It works for me, and it will work for you...I guarantee it...and I would love nothing more than to help you get there. Decide. Commit. Succeed!

3 comments:

  1. very well said Neil! I agree 100% exercise changes one's outlook completely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the shake daily and I love the taste. It does keep me satisfied and I love knowing that all of the nutrients are giving my body what it needs. Since I am a teacher, it's easy to take the shake with me in the morning and drink it before work begins. Taking part in "Slim in Six" has helped trim me in those troublesome areas, and I plan to keep doing the moves even when my six weeks are up.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

ChaLEAN Extreme Informercial

Here is my program! Are you using it? Do you want to? You should...get in touch with me and I will show you how!

Shaun T's INSANITY Sneak Peek

I cannot WAIT for this program to come out in early Summer 2009. It will be my follow-up to ChaLEAN Extreme. How many of YOU will join me? ;)